Sunday, August 2, 2009

Treasures From My Stash

Here are few pieces of fabric I bought with really good intentions to use right away. But for some reason (lack of time and lack of a plan mostly) I never used them. I need some ideas:




This is "Carousel" by Alexander Henry (2003). I've had it a few years. My parents-in-law live in Greenport, NY, where there is an antique carousel in the center of town. Miss Main Street loves it, still likes to go for a ride whenever we visit. I was thinking of making a wall hanging of some sort but never figured out exactly what blocks to make.




This panel is called "Chelsea Market" from RJR Fabrics (2008). I bought it at quilt show this past winter and planned to use it in a wall hanging.




All three pieces have a spider web design. They are for the Halloween quilt I will make "some day."







I am a serious chocolate lover - a day without chocolate is...very bad. The fabric with the labels shows various British candy bars and I think they are mostly vintage designs. Fabric is called "Vintage Scrapbook" and is from Woodrow Studio. The other is "Sweet Stuff" from Robert Kaufman.


All of these are in my stash, waiting for inspiration to strike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.