Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Find - Ritter Chocolate

Stop reading right now if you are on a diet!


I'm sure I've mentioned it before, I am a chocoholic. When we were in Germany on vacation last summer, I found Ritter candy bars - they are the best! And now Target is stocking a limited selection.

Here are my favorites:

Milk Chocolate with Whole Almonds - just the right amount of nuts and a creamier chocolate than Hershey bars;
Dark Chocolate with Marzipan (marzipan is ground almonds mixed with sugar) - normally marzipan is too sweet for me but the dark chocolate balances it very well.




And my absolute favorite is this Dark Chocolate with Peppermint filling but Target doesn't carry this one. Yet!

At just $1.94 each, Ritter bars are an affordable indulgence!

1 comment:

  1. Those sound mighty good. I'm going to have to try and find those here. To heck with the diet!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.