Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Down Time

I'm not busy with work over the holidays so I have been putting the downtime to good purpose.  I read this:



The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein.  I would never have thought I'd enjoy a story about a race car driver, as narrated by his dog, so much but it is excellent and I highly recommend it!

I also read:


U is for Undertow, by Sue Grafton, also a good read.  I love it when I find a new-to-me author with a long backlist; if Sue Grafton is new to you, you are in for a real treat but start with A is for Alibi, the first in the Kinsey Millhone series.

And I finished this quilt.  Well, I mean I finished the top.  Now it goes to Karen, the long arm quilter.  It is big, 96" by 96" which is ample for our queen size bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.