Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day, Sew Day

It has been snowing here for about 12 hours and this is what the scene outside my house looks like:



This is the view down Main Street from our front porch.  Snow plows haven't been by yet, though a few cars have driven past (nothing like our usual Saturday traffic though).  I shoveled a path to some grass for Reggie this morning but it has already filled in with new snow. 

So it's a perfect day to stay indoors and sew.  I'm working on the school auction quilt and have reached the layout stage. 



I've got the blocks laid out on the design bed.  It's looking good though I could agonize over this for hours!  If I get back to work now, I might even finish the top this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.