Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In - Staying Motivated

Vanity is my motivation for this diet.  Weight creep was starting to make itself seen in a little extra padding here and there, enough to push me up a size and make shopping for clothes a little bit less enjoyable.  I know I won't get my 32-year-old body back, but I would like to look and feel better in my clothes.  So that is what this is all about. 

I have a few favorite outfits - good wool pants, a pretty winter skirt - that are currently too tight to be comfortable.  But a few more pounds lost and they should be a good fit again and will give a needed boost to my end of winter wardrobe.  So that's my short term motivation.

The stats:

weight lost this week: +0.5 pounds
weight lost YTD:  4.5 pounds

A few indulgences combined with too few trips to the gym.  But I am back on track so hope to have better stats next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.