Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In - Vitalicious

I am a terrible sweet tooth and I particularly love chocolate. Unfortunately, sweets and chocolate cannot make frequent appearances on the menu while dieting. But I found this magical, low-cal chocolate goodie that works to satisfy during those "Yes, I'm on a diet but I must have some chocolate NOW!" moments.

It is Vitalicious! Their Vitatops are delicious and really fill the need when I have a craving for chocolate. They are only 100 calories apiece and are packed with fiber so they fill me up too. I like all the chocolate flavors but the Deep Chocolate is especially good. They taste just like a chocolate muffin, though a tad drier than the muffins you get at bakeries (but then, bakery muffins have 700+ calories!).  The chocolate tastes authentic and some flavors even have chocolate chips or dried fruit in them.



I haven't found Vitatops or any other Vitalicious products in stores around me so I order in bulk from the website and keep them in the freezer.  They thaw ready to eat in about 10 minutes.

The stats:
weight lost this week: 1.5 pounds
weight lost YTD: 6.0 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.