Monday, April 12, 2010

Studio Clean-up Time

In two weeks, my mother is coming to visit.  That means my studio has to be transformed back into a guest room.  It currently looks like this:


Can you tell there is even a bed under all that?  I started today by re-folding the stash fabric stored on shelves in the closet.  In the hopes that re-folding and better organizing would enable me to stash more in the closet.  It worked, up to a point.  The piles of fabric formerly on the bed and stool have been put away.  I even emptied one of the plastic project boxes.  But there is lots more to be done.

The upside is that I found some things I didn't remember having.  Like a lot of Halloween fabric.  My imagination is busy with plans!  I think a Halloween spiderweb quilt is going on my to-do list!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.