Sunday, May 30, 2010

Progress Report


I've finished all the 9-patch blocks for Second Hand Clothes.  They went together very easily with the chain piecing method I showed in my previous post on this project.  I could start putting the rows together for the top but the fabric I ordered for the setting triangles has not arrived from Hancocks of Paducah yet.  

If you are interested in this pattern, Bonnie Blue Quilts is having a 25% off sale through the holiday weekend.   If you are mentally kicking yourself for not having bought Rouenneries while it was widely available, you can still get it.  Bonnie Blue Quilts still has kits for this quilt (called Belle Mead) on sale now.



I'm tempted, very tempted.

2 comments:

  1. I saw Bonnie Blue's Belle Meade in person, it's beeeeutiful! Don't think twice, buy it, you'll love it. I'm going to make mine with some Rural Jardin thrown in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is insane, since I have made three quilts out of Rouenneries, but I am tempted to buy that kit too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.