Monday, July 12, 2010

Quilted, Bound, and Labeled

I started this quilt in January, using a Glace jelly roll.  My objective was to have it finished in time for Christmas 2010.  Well, I beat that deadline!  It is quilted, bound, and labeled!





If you want to know more, I blogged about making this quilt here and here and here.  I even made some matching pillowcases, shown here.  The pattern is called Sweet Menagerie Nine Patch Quilt and is a freebie from the Moda Bakeshop.  You can find it here.  It is very easy to make using a jelly roll and some yardage.  Even the pieced border is much easier than it looks.


If you are looking for a pattern that uses a jelly roll, or just need a quilt that works up in a jiffy, I highly recommend this one.




2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite Moda Bake Shop projects that I've had on my list of projects to do for a while. Yours came out great. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top looks wonderful quilted. I put that pattern in my To Do pile when you finished the top. Congratulations on beating that Christmas deadline, by a mile!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.