Thursday, August 26, 2010

Australian Homespun Magazine - My Last Issue

I decided not to renew my subscription to Australian Homespun magazine.  It is pricy (about $90 per year), and while I enjoy it as eye candy, I haven't made any of the projects.  Also, I noticed that Barnes & Noble is stocking it at least some months.

Then my last issue arrived, and I fell in love again!


This is Volume 11, Number 4.  The quilt on the cover was designed by Barbara Jones of QuiltSoup and I like it a lot.  It is called Whisper Soft.  I have loads of pastel floral prints.  Some variation of this quilt is going on my "list."


Then a few pages later, there is this beauty called Galette.  It was made with the Patisserie line by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda (yes, I bought that line) and uses two honey buns plus yardage.  This quilt was designed by Shontelle Stanyer of Sugarplum Quilts


I'll be playing with my fabric stash this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy,
    Hope you're well. Do you know by any chance if you've got Homespun #72 vol. 13.5? I really need an advice how to get it..Let me know..Sorry for bothering you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.