Friday, October 22, 2010

Inspiration in Blogland

Recently, I've seen a few particularly inspiring quilts out in blogland.  These projects are now on my quilting bucket list:

Joseph's Coat at Don't Look Now - if only it didn't look so daunting!
Basket Weave at Cluck Cluck Sew - another inspiring use of Bliss fabric.
Nearly Insane at Abyquilt - there is probably a very good reason why it has that name.
Spiderweb at Magnolia Bay Quilts and Stitchnbits - I want to make this in time for Halloween 2011.

So many quilts, so little time to quilt!

2 comments:

  1. Boy, isn't that the truth! I'd love to make Kellie's Joseph's Coat too, but I have too many UFOs to even think about starting it! Good Luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started my Joseph's Coat quilt and I love the look but I think it's going to take me a while to finish. I'm glad you like my spiderweb blocks :) .... it's been fun to make!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.