Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Find - Baggallini Travel Bags

By the time this posts, Miss Main Street and I will be on our mother-daughter trip to Paris (Mr. Main Street and Reggie, the homebodies, are staying home).  It's been a while since I had a Friday Find but this is a good opportunity to tell you about my travel purse, from Baggallini


Baggallini's signature line is "Designed by flight attendants, approved by travellers."  I would add, "and approved by quilt show attendees."

My bag is the Zipper Bag, which you can buy on Amazon.com.  Baggallini bags are very light weight, so you don't get that sore shoulder from carrying your purse around all day.  And they have lots of organizational compartments.  My bag has slots in the lining for credit cards, and a change purse on a tether, so I don't need a wallet.  And there are several zippered compartments, to make your things easy to locate.  Besides my credit cards and cash, I can carry my camera, glasses, cell phone, keys, lip balm, pad and pen, tissues, small bottle of hand sanitizer...it holds a surprising amount.  Almost like Hermiones bag in the last Harry Potter book!

Most Baggallini designs have adjustable straps so they can be worn on one shoulder or cross body.  I'm and on the shoulder gal most of the time but prefer the cross body method for quilt shows and traveling because it leaves both hands free and feels more secure.  

If you've been thinking you need an alternative to your usual heavy purse, look into Baggallini.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.