Monday, April 25, 2011

Unanimous

Everyone who commented on my last post agreed:  use the black for the borders.  Thank you so much for taking the time to give me your opinion.  I was thinking I should go with the black but it is so reassuring to have my thoughts confirmed. 

But I'll be getting to that later this week.  No quilting for me this past weekend.  First, I went to see Jane Eyre, the new version.  It is very good, with quite a gothic look to it.



Second, I've been giving my sewing room a good spring clean.  I did a little weeding and culling as I straightened and now have a few items listed on eBay, mostly quilting books.  I've also listed my collection of Where Women Create and Studios magazines and will be listing some Fig Tree Fresh Vintage issues later.  if you are interested, you can find my listings here.

1 comment:

  1. ¡hello! I like your work and I congratulate them
    have a good day
    Josefina
    tijeras y cuchara wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.