Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pumpkins For Fabric Lovers

Have you seen the latest issue of Country Living magazine (October 2011)?  See the pumpkins on the cover - the magazine includes directions for making them using fabric.  The crafter photocopied the fabric onto paper then used Modge Podge to adhere the paper to an artificial pumpkin.  (The pumpkins used are sometimes called Funkins and are available in craft stores like Joann's and Michael's.)  They'd make a cool centerpiece.



In other Halloween happenings, remember Cobwebs?   I'm in the process of applying the binding so I can get it on the kitchen wall in time for the brunch party I'm giving on Oct. 2. 


Maybe I should make some pumpkins to match!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.