Monday, December 12, 2011

More Decking The Halls

I've got most of my Christmas quilts out as part of my holiday decorating.  This is Holiday Spirit.  I think the pattern I used was a Miss Rosie's Quilt Company pattern but I don't remember the name and can't find the pattern now.


This log cabin was one of early efforts.


And here is Christmas Ribbons, my most recent Christmas quilt.


I have two wooden curtain rods hanging on the wall on the landing area at the top of the stairs leading to the second floor bedrooms. Usually, these rods hold a collection of mostly pastel bed quilts.  My goal is to gradually make enough red, white, and green Christmasy quilts to fill this display at holiday time. 


I figure if I can add one or two a year, I'll get there in another couple of years. 



2 comments:

  1. Just love all of your Christmas quilts !

    What a great idea to display your quilts all year round

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Christmas quilt- it's obvious so much love went into it!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    joan

    p.s. thank you so much for leaving your "calling card"!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.