Thursday, December 1, 2011

My New Portable Project

Remember this pile of fabric?


It is the process of becoming this...


...and will eventually become something like this.


My new portable project is Pretty Dresses, from the book Quilting With My Sister, by Barbara Brandeburg and Teri Christopherson.  The directions are written for fusible applique but I am trying my hand at needle turn applique.  So far, I have most of the dress forms finished and will begin adding the dresses.  I have the dress fabrics selected and several different pieces set aside for possible border selections. 

I will be traveling in January and think this will be a good take-along project. 

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this pattern done many times, in many different colorways and they have all been beautiful. You'll have fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.