Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where Did The Time Go?

I did not fall off the face of the earth nor did I slide down a rabbit hole!  I've been finishing up year-end projects at work, decorating for Christmas, wrapping presents, going to holiday parties...and not quilting.  I had grand plans to make another Christmas themed quilt during the month of December; did not happen! 

While I've missed quilting, I have been doing some fun things.  Miss Main Street and I spent a day Christmas shopping in NYC.  I recomend the Christmas Shops at Union Square Park.  However, they close at 5:00 pm today so you will have to wait until next year.  I definitely plan to go back in 2012.


As of now, all Christmas preparations have been made, the gifts are wrapped and the dough for tomorrow morning's cinnamon buns is rising.  And I got some cutting done.  This is my next project.  The basket contains approximately 400 quarter-square-triangle blocks in the making.  You can call me crazy!

 I'll be back to show off progress on this quilt but for now, I wish you a Very Merry Christmas!  


Have a wonderful day!

Cathy at Quilting On Main Street



2 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.