Sunday, October 14, 2012

Seasonal Changes

With the temperatures getting colder, I thought it was time for some decorating changes to warm us up here on Main Street.  So Cobwebs (2011) is up in the kitchen.


 
And Hidden Meadows is in the bedroom. 
 


Reggie is happy!



What photo editing software do you use?  I've been using Kodak Easyshare, because that is what came with my camera, but Kodak has stopped supporting it and my copy seems to have gone bad.  It stopped working over the weekend.  Fortunately, all my photos are saved on my hard drive and backed  up to another drive so that is not a problem.  I just need another way to import them from the camera and edit them.  There is always Windows Live Photo Gallery, but if you are happy with something else that is not too complicated, please let me know with a comment or email message.

3 comments:

  1. Your bed looks lovely. I just adore a floral, soft looking quilt, and your shams are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Photoshop. I know it is a little pricey, but I am always happy with the results.
    I really like both of the quilts you show here. The colors in the top one are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use memory manager from creative memories. It's not very expensive and it is fabulous. They have tutorials online to get you started and show you how to use it to it's fullest. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.