Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jelly Stars - An Almost Finish

Jelly Stars is a finished flimsy.  My name for this quilt is Sparkle, but I made it using the Fig Tree Quilts pattern called Jelly Stars  and a jelly roll from Blitzen, a Christmas line from Moda.   

 
Reggie refused to move from his napping spot to accomodate phototgraphy. 

The quilt finished at about 75" square.  It went together very easily, with directions that eliminate the need for set-in seams or anything too advanced.  I think it is a great quilt to make if you have a jelly roll and have been wondering what to do with it. As you can tell from the pattern cover, it works well for a non-seasonal look too.

 
Mr. and Miss Main Street have been busy, holding up the finished quilts for photo taking. Miss Main Street suggested that I get a quilt holder, like a clothesline, because she won't be around next year to do this job. I will have to figure out an alternative.  Or else limit myself to small quilts.
 

1 comment:

  1. That is a very pretty quilt. It turned out great. Love the colours. It looks a little challengeing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.