Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fondling Fabric

It was very cold here (central New Jersey) this weekend, making a perfect excuse to say inside and quilt.  I finished Flying Falcons, tidied up the sewing room, and began pulling fabric for the next project. 

I already knew what I wanted to do so it was just a matter of selecting the fabric, ironing it, and getting out the rotary cutter, ruler, and mat. 

This will be another Fig Tree Harvest project.  Here is my fabric palette:


 
Sometimes I think going through my fabric stash and selecting what to use in the next project is my favorite part of quilting!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. OH!!! "My name is Nancy and I am a Fabric Fondler"...I would love to have your new fabrics to fondle cause they are gorgeous!!! Big Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.