Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wish Book

A new Hancock's of Paducah catalog arrived in the mail yesterday.  They call it volume 60 but I call it the Wish Book.


 
Inside are pages and pages (167 to be exact) of fabric to order from the Hancock's website.  They carry all the quilt store brands and the catalog is good way to see the latest lines in their entirety and plan out future projects, even if they stay mental and never become physical realities.  So many quilts to make, so little time to sew!
 
I have dog-earred a few pages so I can refer back later.  I particularly like this sampler quilt in blue called Blue Saturday Soire.  I think it was conceived of as a block-of-the-month but Hancock's is selling it as a kit.  Must think about this!
 
There are two pages devoted to the reprint of the Paris Flea Market line by 3 Sisters for Moda, one of my all time favorites.  Hancock's is offering a kit for Paris Flea Market Finds quilt in two sizes.  This turns out to be an It's Sew Emma pattern.  I'm mulling over this one too as perhaps a good use for my hoarded cache of the original Paris Flea market line.  I will need to augment my stash to make this quilt though.
 
If you would like your own Wish Book, go here to sign up or call Hancock's of Paducah at 800-845-8723.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've been drooling over that catalog, too. I ordered a PFM bundle -- I missed out on buying it the first time. I love Lissa Alexander's quilt in the catalog, too. Really soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.