Monday, July 6, 2015

Sewcation

The 3-day weekend for July 4 turned into a short sewcation for me.  We did not have a lot happening so I got to spend a few hours sewing every day.  I worked on my La Passacaglia project, making more rosette centers...



...and a lot of the stars needed for the outer ring of each rosette.  


I also cut our more pieces. I will try to get those glued this week in the evenings because I want to put together some materials for handwork to take on an end of the month road trip I have planned.

I think I'll be interrupting this project next weekend to work on some other sewing I want to get done.

I hope your long week was relaxing at the same time it was celebratory!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a perfect weekend! I was sad to go back to work today -- I love having time to just sew and relax. Love those pretty blocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.