Monday, September 7, 2015

Building Blocks

Wow, after La Passacaglia, anything seems fast.  I whipped up these half square triangle blocks in no time, working on them for a few minutes at a time here and there.  After dinner one evening, I gave them all a trim (more like a shave) to get them to size.  Now for the next step.


Miss Main Street and I are about to set off on the drive back to college.  She has the car packed, literally; I'm afraid something will fall out when I open the door.  Her essential stuff seems to increase in quantity every year.  If she comes up with any more, we will need to bungee cord to the outside of the car and will look like the Beverly Hillbillies going down the interstate.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a trimmer too. It gives me a fighting chance to get the finished block closer to the right size! Safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for taking the time to leave a message.